Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Moon And The Torture I Will Receive For Bringing It Up

So, my mom went to the store and got "New Moon" the day it was released and I watched it that night and last night I watched the music videos and the special features. (It was the two disc edition.) And now my friends are going to torture me for posting that or liking some vampires that sparkle or bringing it up at all. The only one that won't is Keilee. Well, at least I have one shoulder to cry on-not that I cry or anything. No...ummm (whistles innocently?)

-Britney

P.S. The torture will never stop. NEVER!

P.P.S. You just don't know.

5 comments:

  1. Me too!
    Finally, someone agrees with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEREVOLVES ARE MORE AWESOME!!!!!! TAYLOR LAUTNER FOREVER!!!!! TEAM JACOB!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... *coughs and chokes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. (pat, pat)
    Need a cough drop???

    ReplyDelete