Thursday, March 25, 2010

German: Sprechen The What?

I was just learning some German, and now my brain feels like this: .
Nothing. It just imploded, leaving a speck of dust.
I think the hardest part is that some of the words resemble what we call stuff, like cola in German is Die Cola, and some stuff just leaves you like, um...WHAT!?!
But now I can count to twenty in German, and I know how to say pizza(Die Pizza) and Cola in German, so that's good.

Okay, fine, I know a little bit more than that, but at least I know that if all else fails and for some reason I'm living in Germany, then I will have something to eat and drink, and so I will live.

Peace Out
-Britney

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I'm learning Latin. We have to translate latin sentences into english, and one sentence turned out to be "We put the trumpets in the water but we still do not see the ship". I had my mom look in the answer key and that was the answer. Wierd....

    ReplyDelete