Friday, March 5, 2010

Mumble

Since no one has really answered in my last post I did on this subject, I will ask again. Does anyone think I need to change the title of my blog? If so, suggest names for it.
I, Britney, will be waiting.

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim. La, la, lala. I love to SWIM. OOO I love to swim!
Are you my conscience?
If not, WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?!?
(Ring, ring) Hold up a sec. I need to take this.
(mumble, mumble) WHAT!!! I TOLD them to tell me what to do?!? You know what? You're fired.
(mumble, mumble) Wait, WHAT?!? I've been talking to myself this whole time?
(mumble, mumble) So, I just fired myself??? Huh.
Confusing.

1 comment:

  1. HEHE! I like "Bubbling Blogs of joy and depair" but sometimes change is good :)

    ReplyDelete