Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lots to do with dreary days

So, did everyone notice that it was sunny out yesterday and today? I'm so happy. I mean, I write death poetry and stuff, but enough gray, cloudy, nothingness days can even make my head spin.

A lot has been going on lately.

My brother had his 9th birthday.
I've written more death poetry and parts of songs.
I've been working on that AWESOME book I told you guys about.
I got the new Maximum Ride book.
I read the whole Maximum Ride book in less than a day, and that day was yesterday.
I had silly string war with my family in the front yard yesterday.
I've felt somewhat friend deprived for a while because it's been so chilly and dreary and me and my brother were kinda sick so we didn't get out for a while there.
I've emailed my friends. A lot. (hahahahahah) (Sorry. Inside joke!) (HA!!!!!!!)
And, that's about it.
Oh, and I writ a post on my blog today at this time, in this chair I'm sitting in, typing on the same keyboard that runs to the same monitor that hooks up to the same hard drive.
(Inhale.)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment