Saturday, January 23, 2010

I haven't really been posting pictures lately. So here they are.

This is just one of those family moments.
F.Y.I. The reason I look like I'm in pain is because my dad was squeezing me.


Snow?
Decatur's question: What is this cold white stuff?
Some town with a lot of snow's answer: It's the stuff
that falls down on our town every single freaking year.
Okay. Rant over.


Here are those pictures I promised.
We are at this place called Moe's. Chan is in her own world.
Is it sunny there this time of year Chan? If it is, TAKE ME WITH YOU PLEASE!!!

Sadly, we didn't have time for Alaska and Canada, but I still say this is kick butt awesome.

I'm a crazy rabid squirrel.
It is a little freaky, isn't it?
"Twitch, twitch."

This is when we went to Esther's. We've started this book club/writing thingy.

Slightly different angle.

Okay. Look at the picture. Now look at me. What the heck am I doing?

This is at the Mom's night out. Plus . . . girls.
Contemplate. Contemplate.
F.Y.I. We're watching Hairspray.

So, apparently, I rock the real electric guitar, and the air one. I'm on a roll.
That is, a rock and roll. Ha. Ha-ha.
Laugh now, or else.

Leaning tower of Britney. Seriously, I look like I'm going to fall over and go splat.

I hope you enjoyed.

3 comments:

  1. What you did with the chips is so awesome! Wonderin' if I could do that with my country of 7, 107 islands... Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. It's snowing and tornadoeing. Because if I think positively for FIVE SECONDS, bad things happen.
    Every.
    Single.
    Time.
    Seriously. I tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! cute pix!! can't get over how cool the chips are!! hehe

    tay***

    ReplyDelete