Monday, January 11, 2010

Gathering

I got to see my friends today!!! I haven't seen them all year(HaHaHa.) Because, you know, it's only the tenth, and, uh, hm. If you guys can't figure out my jokes, then you will be in the dark, as far as understanding my posts go. If you can, then you're one of the few. Even my friends say they can't tell my sarcastic voice from my serious one. I mean, what's that about?
-How is it 2010? The year has gone by so fast!(Well, I guess it really hasn't, since the years pretty much go by at about the same time, but, you, you get what I'm trying to say. Right???)
Anyway . . .
I'll post pictures later.
So . . .
Peace out-

P.S. Glub. Glub, glub. Glub, glub, glub, glub, glu-oh, forget it.

1 comment:

  1. I...acctually understood all of that. XD Nice background, btw. I am mildly jealous, your blog looks so spiffy and I'm still using a plain-old default (except text color) format. D:

    ReplyDelete