Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cold

"Baby, it's cold outside."
Seriously.
Okay, maybe not as cold as it has been for the past few weeks, but I will be happy when I no longer have to put a jacket on, just to get our mail.
Spring, HURRY UP ALREADY. PLEASE. If that groundhog sees it's shadow, and we're stuck with another six weeks of icy, frosty, chilled to the bone, freezingness, then I might go insane from the cold. Then again, if I'm already insane . . .
Anyways, have a great, awesome, cold, frosty . . . day.

3 comments:

  1. I know its freezing up here!! i cant wait for summer!! LOLOLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...you acctually believe groundhogs would make the effort to predict the future for us? What have we ever done for groundhogs, I mean really? It seems to me like the groundhogs would just do whatever they feel like doing at the time, shadows or no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or maybe, they're the ones that told the Mayans the world was going to end. Maybe they're super smart, and will take over the world.
    SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Swimming, bike riding, drawing, reading outside in sunlight and without freezing. Sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete