Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Poem/Song Thingy

It is hot
It is warm
Yesterday there was a storm
Or it might have been
The day before
That

In the winter
It was cold
A few times it
Actually snowed
And I kept complaining about
That

Fall is nice
Spring is sweet
It's warm enough
That the cool breeze
Doesn't feel to strong and
That
Is
The
Time
I want to be in right now
Because
It's
Too
Warm
I'm gonna catch heat stroke...anyhow

I'm not complainin'
I'm just sayin'
Build a time machine
Take me to the future spring
And we'll all be happy


This above is a poem/song I just randomly thought of while I was typing.

Maybe me and Chan-Chan will figure out the plans for the time machine made out of Duct Tape.

5 comments:

  1. (looks over the plans)
    ...Okay. We are going to need a lot of duct tape.
    I mean a LOT.
    Can you spare, erm, say, 1 million dollars?
    And then we need government funding.
    (thinks that last sentence over)
    ...Nah. Scrap the government funding. We'll say this is for a science fair. Then we'll need about five years to work on the thing. Ooh, and then we should hire the mathematician who did the equations for Big Bang Theory, so we don't end up electrocuting ourselves. And then, when the time machine is finished, we need to figure out how to time travel without A) causing a break in the space-time continuum, B) messing up history, or C) accidentally traveling to the wrong time, and meeting our 5 year old selves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...No, I don't have a million dollars I could loan right now, sorry.

    D'awww but it would be cute to see our 5 year old selves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...and 7 year old Jake, 'fore he turned diabolical, & 3 year old Ben before he learned of Unreal Tournament.
    And me...my, I was a troublemaking little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. go to www.phatgirl97.deviantart.com and go to 12 years in my gallery. read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrap the government funding. We'll say this is for a science fair. Then we'll need about five years to work on the thing

    http://webkinzcodesfree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete