Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's sooooo hot! Okay, I realize that all through winter I complained about how cold it was, but SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Now it's that time of year where you can't even go outside to get your mail before boiling to death! But you know what? It's fine. The weather will change and get cooler. All will be well. I'm also working on a book, I might start trying to draw an actual manga story, and I got some cool books at B.A.M. yesterday. I got Dante's Inferno, and Words You Should Know And Use In High school. I also ordered a manga, Vampire Knight Volume 1. I can't wait to get that one. We went swimming the other day at Cathy's house, and I got to spend the night, which was awesome. Kaitlin and I got into the pool again around 10:00 p.m., I think, and we got out around 12:00 a.m. Then the next morning we got up and even before we had breakfast, we were in the pool again. :)

Yesterday we went to a few stores, and I got two new pairs of jeans, and a biology book. I'll post pictures of me wearing the jeans later. One pair is really funky and cool.
Then, like I said, we went to B.A.M.

Also, I'm really liking this one song that's in Japanese; it's the Vampire Knight theme song. here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j1sdNGw4M8

That's pretty much my summary of the past few days.

Sayounara

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you...bring on Fall and cool weather. I love layering clothes, drinking hot chocolate & cold noses! And B.A.M. is one of my favorite stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the Philippines, it's so damp! It's the rainy season, and I'm jealous of you guys for experiencing FOUR seasons. All I know is wet and dry. Anyway...
    Hello! The results of the Teen Homeschooler Television Survey are now available on my blog. It’s the second to the newest entry. Thank you. http://inriasnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete