Saturday, August 28, 2010

What I do when I'm not blogging

I'm an awful blogger. I haven't posted in a while and I'm truly sorry for that.

Here's what I've been doing:
Swimming
Sleepovers
Hanging Out With Friends
My Birthday Party
More Sleepovers
Playing Animal Crossing
Trying To Read Some Classical Literature
Reading Robert Frost, Edgar Allan Poe, Emily Bronte, William Shakespeare, William Butler Yeats, Rudyard Kipling, And Many Others
Writing Some Poetry And Songs
Trying To Write Books
Looking Up Things I Don't Know About On The Internet
Reading Tons Of Books
Listening To My Mp5
Listening To Youtube
Listening To The Radio
Pretty Much, Listening To Whatever Music Comes My Way
Eating
Sleeping
Breathing

That's about it.

4 comments:

  1. wow, with all that going on who has time to blog anyway?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot to say GOING TO SEE MY AWESOME COUSINS AT THEIR BAND THINGY!!! great job with da shakespeare! what did you read???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that when you really write down everything you do, you realize how cool your life is. ;) You need to update your profile because now you HAVE a cellphone. <3 you.

    ReplyDelete