Friday, October 30, 2009

Paronoia

Okay . . . just watched Candy Man. Paranoia is sweeping in. I don't want to ever turn my back again. I'll just live the rest of my life backed up against a wall . . . made of steel. In a room with no windows or doors. With a hook. Also made of steel. And keep my mind completely blank. Not that I was scared or anything.
(Laughs hysterically.)

No offense, but the girl actually did look very crazy at the ending.
And dead.
That guy did too.
Oh, who am I kidding???
Almost everyone looked dead at the ending.
Candy Man!!!

3 comments:

  1. Candy man, candy man, candy man, candy man-
    (oh, oops. The laptop screen is reflective. Too bad I'm too DEAD now to care.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Candy Man. I've also heard The Decendant is "the best horror movie you've probably never seen." We're planing on watching Leprechaun and the first three Alien movies today.

    ReplyDelete