Thursday, October 22, 2009

Okra pickles

I am now ingblog. I spelled that backward because when we went to walmart, and came back, I noticed that we got okra pickles. That's right. It was on the label, clear as day.
I wonder how they make them that way.
I mean, they looked like pickled okra and everything.
Hmm . . .
I've also been reading up on the Roman Empire.
Have you noticed how many of the names seem unpronounceable if you speak English???
Plus, I have a new episode of Elmer and George.
Pretty much only my friends will know what I'm talking about.
W-O-W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's already ten thirty-three???????
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. If you need help figuring out how to pronounce the names I can help you. The Romans spoke Latin, so it can be a liitle confusing at times. ^^

    ReplyDelete