Saturday, October 10, 2009

Laziness

I haven't really gotten around to doing my blog in a while. It's kinda like my diaries . . . that I never keep up with. I mean, I like doing them, but it seems like too much work to get around and do it. Might be because I'm so lazy. But I'm too lazy to care that I'm lazy. I might need to see a doctor about it . . . whatever. So, I decided on my blog I liked having black as the background color, and changed it back before I combusted. Minus that last part. Right now, I think I might be on a sugar high or something. My brain is on the . . . "I can do anything in the world, I'm just a big ball of energy, I think I'll go run a marathon" mode. I think I'm just waiting for the part where I collapse.
Catch ya' later
Britney

3 comments:

  1. See? I read your blog.
    -llamamoglin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You.
    But if you want eternal servitude for it, I'm not cooking your eggs.

    Sorry. Book reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have another curse for you lady. May all your bacon BURN.
    (also a reference)

    ReplyDelete