Monday, November 2, 2009

Questionation

I will now ask questions. Comment with your answers. In my next post, if you comment, I will put the correct answers.

Q. What is the answer to life?
Q. What is the square root of the answer above minus two?
Q. If you are walking along, and you see money on the road, and then a few yards away, you see a wallet with information inside, what do you do?
Q. If it is Monday, do you stay up late and blog, or go to sleep early because it's a school night?
Q. Why is Elmer and George so funny?
Q. Why do I care?

Please comment, or I will be lonely without words.

4 comments:

  1. 1. 42
    2. 4.48074069840786
    3. You do nothing, because you are a tortise.
    4. NIGHT OWL, BABY
    5. Because we're all insane and easily amused.
    6. No one knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. 11
    2. Stop trying to break my fragile, tiny brain.
    3. Grab both and RUN.
    4. Stay up late and write terrible short stories the world will never see.
    5. Because Elmer stabs George in everything because of his stupidity.
    6. Soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily's Answers:
    1. 42
    2. 42
    3. 42
    4. 42
    5. 42
    6. 42

    ReplyDelete