Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pics of Halloween

The title pretty much says it all. I accidentally did the pictures backward.
So here's me taking off my makeup.
Here is my RED hair.

I'm an alien. Ooo oo oo. (Trying to go for creepy alien music. Failing miserably.)
Trick done by pixie stix and weird look on face.
Me and Mario.
Watch it. I bite.

We had an AWESOME time. We trunk or teated, trick or treated, and ate, (you guessed it,) CANDY (man.)
Bah bum bumm. (Try's again to do creepy music. AGAIN fails miserably.)
At least I know I don't have a career in doing scary music for horror movies.

Or do I???

3 comments:

  1. I like the red. And you looked very nice, despite my...*cough* strong dislike of all things Twilight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (stakes Britney)
    and I've also tried to summon Candy Man (I watched the movie too)about ten times. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For effect, I'll prove it. Wait until tommorrow.

    ReplyDelete