Saturday, November 27, 2010

More NaNo

Sigh. I cut my story for NaNo too short, and now I have to put a little filler in. I haven't put in the very ending yet, because I'm scared I'll screw something up and there won't be enough words. So, I put in a whole chapter of side stories, wrote a page on character descriptions, and now I'm going back and finding words like: haven't, weren't, they're, I'm, and changing them to have not, were not, they are, I am. It is sad and pathetic, but at least I am getting more words!!!

The ending will be awesome, though. I suddenly had the inspiration for it like, 10,000 words ago, and it was like Angels were shining down on me. It was just that good of an idea! I'm hoping to publish the book when I'm done, and also make a sequel. Then, I might make a side-story specifically for one of the characters. Wish me luck...

Peace Out-
Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment