Friday, May 14, 2010

Fate

AGH!!!
Head hurts from trying to think of something to type.

Oh, here's one. My Grama (yes I know that's not how you spell it) is back in town, and also, we're going on a camping trip in a few days.

Oh, and the other day when I got together with friends, I broke my camera. I meaning Emily/Jake.
And then I spent the night at Kaitlin's house, and her dog, Missy, scratched my leg while I'm walking in the door, almost making me run head first into a stove. And then I went to Kaitlin's room to put my bag down, and her moon stick scratched my leg, and then, as I'm telling them about this, I run shoulder first into her door frame. And then, my mp5 decided not to work and it just froze up, but, thank god, it's working now. I'm serious. Praise the lord.

Apparently, Fate wasn't kind that day.

When all else fails, fail harder than all else.

That pretty much sums it up.

Peace Out
-Britney




3 comments:

  1. Hope you guys have a great camping trip! Can't wait to read all about it on your blog of pure awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete