Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sequel

So, I've been plotting and planning the sequel to my first novel that I wrote last year for NaNoWriMo. It's a trilogy, and I've had the whole plot figured out since the beginning, but I've just now started sketching out details. Only one other person in the world knows what I've thought of so far, and we both agree: I'm an evil author. A torturing, horrendous author. And she says that everyone will love me for it. XD
I've also decided on the names for all three of the books. I won't tell you them just yet, but the whole trilogy will be named: 'The S.S.S.A.N. Super Secret Special Awesome Ninjas'

Anyway, I'll tell you this much: The first book was all nonsense and humor. The other two books will be angst. And more angst. On top of some angst with pain spiced on top of that.
And yet, I'm still gonna manage some humor. People wonder how I do it all. It's tough. But I guess I'm just awesome like that :)

Peace Out~
Britney

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Can't wait to read these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The first book was all nonsense and humor. The other two books will be angst. And more angst. On top of some angst with pain spiced on top of that."

    YESSSS!!! That sounds amazing! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, thank you:) I hope it's good, and people enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete