Thursday, April 22, 2010

Florida

Okay. We just got back from our trip to Florida, and I know I should post pictures, and I will, but not right now. My mom took 1,350 pictures(I'm not kidding,) and I took like 45 that I haven't even uploaded to the computer yet, so please just give me awhile. The gist of it is:

1. I was kissed by a sea lion.

2. I rode in a helicopter.

3. I went on the Slingshot for my second time.

4. I rode in a golf cart kinda thingy.

5. I went to the beach, of course.

6. The pictures will explain the rest.

Oh, and we made a fire and I did the fireworks setting on my camera and the pictures are awesome. You'll see.

Peace Out
-Britney

4 comments:

  1. I live in Florida!!! what part were you in?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panama City Beach.

    And I thought you lived in Washington???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Britney! I have a favor to ask.

    Please answer the survey on my blog! It's a requirement for English, and well, people need to answer it. Here's the link: http://inriasnotebook.blogspot.com/2010/04/teen-homeschooler-television-survey.html

    Thanks sooo much! :)

    ReplyDelete